Monday, March 24, 2014

SLICE 2014 - 24 of 31 - Pet Direction Highlights






Our pets are staying behind and friends are watching them for the first time.  I left some directions with meals, routines, and behaviors they each have.  I thought it would be fun to write a cliff note version.  These are phrases I'm pulling out I hope they pay attention to.   Good news, our friends love dogs.



tennis balls in her bowl
slowing down how fast she eats

don't feed them human food
she will discovery any she can find
WARNING

her best command, crate
she can't be trusted off the leash
game of chase
could be a marathon

he loves tennis balls
plays catch 
all day, if allowed

she loves people
snuggles
she licks dirty dishes in dishwasher
sorry
she loves cupboards,
keep closed










3 comments:

  1. Your dogs must be related to mine! Except I'd have to add 'Don't leave food on the counter because Star will eat it.' Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just giggled out loud. My dog growing up needed large rocks in her bowl to slow her down. Gotta love those furry kids. I'm sure your friends will enjoy your notes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great! Writing notes when leaving your pets with someone is so much like writing sub plans. You think you've been thorough, but there's always one thing that hits you when you are halfway to your destination, and you smack yourself on the forehead and say, "I forgot to tell them about..." Hopefully, you've thought of everything. If not, I'm sure it will make for an interesting blog post!

    ReplyDelete