Friday, June 5, 2009

48 hour challenge begins soon...

I'm gearing up to start the 48 hour challenge.

I'm thinking I might just get started and B will come home from a tball game with her Dad. N, my oldest has 10 girlfriends over to celebrate her 13th birthday. After walking for pizza and humoring her mother with a jeopardy game of, How well do you know N?, they are watching a movie with snacks. A, the middle one stayed back from the tball game and has a cozy spot on the couch with the big girls watching the movie and hoping N doesn't realize.

I'm wondering if I will continue reading my professional book of the moment or read the third in a series, with the first one being my favorite and the second one being okay.

3 comments:

  1. Great to meet you this morning, I've added Enjoy and Embrace Learning to our blog roll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy,
    Thanks for the compliment. It's amazing how much you can get done when your children are much older and independent. :) I was able to carve this weekend out for me, and then stick to it.

    For now, enjoy every moment with your girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy-
    It was great to see you Sat and your blog looks great!!! I loved reading the big ideas you took away from Katie W Ray. Now I can visit you all the time...I 'm so glad you're blogging!

    ReplyDelete