Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Slice 2012 - 13 of 31 Plan

Plan
Plans
Planner
Planned
Planning

I am one who likes to plan.  Spring Break is approaching fast and today, three days away our family plans changed.  So, I am trying to accept changed plans and do the preparation needed for the new plan which involves laundry, gathering clothes from the basement determining who fits what, shopping for a bathing suit, flip flops, sunscreen, more laundry and things to do gathering.  Did I mention I like to have time when planning?  Things are busier than I expected.

2 comments:

  1. I think it was you who had beach plans. Hopefully those haven't changed. And hopefully there are some helpers helping with the plans! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you - I am a planner to, however, it sounds like a bathing suit is needed therefore you change in plans may need something very fun and relaxing! The list of words at the beginning set a nice tone for the slice.

    ReplyDelete