Thursday, March 30, 2017

Capturing Words {Slice of Life Story Challenge}



Today I wanted to remember words that were shared with me.  I didn't have to dash out at the end of my day so I pulled out my notebook and wrote down these words.  It felt good to capture words that made me laugh during a conversation that I didn't feel like laughing.  It felt good to capture words I could hold on to and use in the future when working with students.

"Teenagers are like a box of chocolate."

"Sometimes our best friends on the playground, aren't our best friends at the carpet."


Thank you Two Writing Teachers for organizing the Slice of Life Story Challenge.

1 comment:

  1. "Sometimes our best friends on the playground, aren't our best friends at the carpet." What a great insight, and I'm guessing it's from a little kid. You must be a great teacher to enable a child to have this thought.

    ReplyDelete