Monday, June 26, 2023

It's Monday, What are you reading? {#IMWAYR}


It's Monday, What are you reading? and my answer is I'm just starting A Work in Progress by Jarrett Lerner because my friend recommended it to me.

I'm literally just starting it because I had to finish my book from last week, The Little Paris Bookshop by Nina George. I started this book and then put it down for some professional reading. I found it hard to keep track of the characters at first and my space on and off reading pace probably aided my confusion. I almost abandoned it and I never abandon books. I have seriously only abandoned 1 in my life. I stuck with it yesterday and I'm happy I did. I think for me it was a book that needed daily progress or maybe some annotating to help my focus and comprehension. I enjoyed it and wonder if I would have loved it.

                Thank you Jen at Teach Mentor Texts for co-hosting this event

                            with Kellee and Ricki from Unleashing Readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment