Thursday, March 21, 2013

SLICE 2013 - 21 of 31 No more...

It's spring.  The second day of spring and in the Midwest mother nature is not agreeing.  My high school daughter walked outside only to return and announce it is snowing!  It's not a blizzard and it's not really sticking to the ground for any amount but there are snowflakes in the air.  I'm dressed for work and decided after today there will be -

No more.
No more tights.
No more down vest.
No more wool skirts.
No more winter best.

I hope when I return from the sunny south in a week mother nature supports my no more declarations.  This seems like a piece of writing I could return to easily and that's what we want writers in our classrooms to do.  Something to ponder.


1 comment:

  1. Let's hope that after your time in the south you will return to warmer days up north. It has been cold here too...winter just does not want to let go and allow spring to dance in. I hope that by April we will all see Spring's smile. Enjoy your time in the sunny south. Jackie http://familytrove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete