Monday, March 31, 2014

SLICE 2014 - 31 of 31 - Thank You

This year I made a plan to slice about my teaching life Monday - Friday in hopes of finding things that make teaching sparkle right now.  I worried this might be hard because teaching is hard right now but it wasn't.  I was able to listen more intently and observe more intently, finding a sparkle most days.  I also think my slices this year brought a bit more of a reflective voice.  Sometimes in my blogging life, I'm not sure what to post and slicing brought a fresh new look to my blogging writing.   Slicing every day was easier than I thought, even if it was getting late in the evening I knew I wanted to stay strong.  I really enjoyed reading slices from this community and wish I had the time to read everything, everyone was willing to put in print.  I really appreciated checking in and finding comments from readers.  Feedback does bring a smile to an author, thank you.  Thank you for reading pieces from my heart and being part of my journey.  Until next year, enjoy and embrace what comes your way.

2 comments:

  1. It is a big community, Mandy, but somehow we manage to find a niche for ourselves. So glad that you were a part of the March SOLSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listening and observing more intently to find a sparkle - the daily writing can help in all areas of life. Reflecting after the monthly experience is valuable too. We all grew in some ways. It was a pleasure to visit your blog.

    ReplyDelete