Thursday, March 26, 2015

Slice of Life - Tech difficulties




Tonight I just sat down to slice and the lights went out.  No power, slice by flashlight and using my phone.  It's ironic in a way because early as I was packing I decided I might not fit it in and maybe that was ok.  However, I've sliced every day so I need to keep going was the self talk in my mind.  Today had some personal bumps and maybe the power going out is a sign to shut down for the day.  I will take this sign and ponder it while I finish up a few more things that go along with my packing list.

Thank you Two Writing Teachers for fostering and organizing this writing challenge. 

5 comments:

  1. Pretty impressive that you are slicing, even without power! Hope you got all your packing done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you were still able to Slice. Happy packing and pondering. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got power but am working around keyboard woes, so I posted about it too. Making lemonade, etc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, time to shut down for the day. I needed the reminder, as I try to stay awake and reply to a few blogs. I yawn at my words not yours. Goodnight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your post is an example of persistence winning out over adversity. More power to you -sorry bout that! On this day no one can hold a candle to you for 'stickability' Then a again maybe they should hold a candle to you...Well done you!

    ReplyDelete