Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Writing - Waiting - Re-Welcome - {Slice of Life}



I've missed writing.  I sat down here tonight thinking I had an idea or two and they were just a spark; nothing I felt like developing beyond the sky was blue - the sun was shining - the temperatures were warm - I can't believe it's November 1st.  November is a month that often brings reflection and finding gratitude.  Reflection and gratitude shouldn't only be a November idea but if it takes a little jump starting then that might be what my writing needs.  I'm grateful this space has been here waiting.  I'm grateful this community lets members come and go.  I'm grateful this community will re-welcome me with ease.  Maybe there will be more gratitude slices this month.


Thank you to the Two Writing Teachers group for hosting our writing community and you can enjoy other slices from today by stopping by the link provided.  Thank you for stopping by.


4 comments:

  1. Glad you are here! Gratitude is always a good place to start from. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to see you back, Mandy. Sometimes it's just time for a break, and then return, renewed. Enjoy November!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! I love your focus on the moment -" the sky was blue - the sun was shining - the temperatures were warm." Isn't life such a gift? Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's ok to take breaks from writing. Returning feels sweet. May you have an inspirational November!

    ReplyDelete