Tuesday, January 17, 2017

That Tiny Little Box {Slice of Life}



I'm staring at a tiny little box.
It's as if the box is calling to me.  
Click me.  
You can do this.  
You can set a goal and work towards it.  
You can be more active in this community.  
It will help you personally and professionally.  
It will hold you accountable.  
It will let you be a model for others.  
It's as if the tiny little box is staring back at me now, daringly.



Epilogue - 

I couldn't click without more information.  I emailed a few friends who recently had been looking at the same tiny little box with how to questions.  Within 24 hours, I clicked the tiny little box and set a goal to read 100 books in 2017 and keep track of it within the Goodreads community.  I'm already excited how this little click and goal is taking action within my life, almost daily.  Stay tuned I'm sure it's going to show up in further slices this year.



Thank you to the Two Writing Teachers group for hosting our writing community.  

You can find other slices from today by stopping by the link provided and thank you for joining me here today.



4 comments:

  1. Excited to read what you are reading! You always have the best recommendations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What little box? Now you have me interested... I finally picked a one little word... but that is not a box. Tell me more!!
    Happy New Year!
    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to following your journey to 100! Yay for clicking that little box!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful poem. Wonderful goal. So many good books:).

    ReplyDelete