Monday, June 20, 2022

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? {IMWAYR}

 


 This week I read - 

The Precipice of Mental Health Becoming Your Own Safe Space by Achea Redd is my third book I've read by local author Achea Redd. Achea shares her own personal journey as an adult with depression and anxiety during the pandemic this time and how she navigates through it. Her voice is filled with wisdom I find helpful for myself and helpful for supporting others.

The Last Thing He Told Me by Laura Dave was a fun adult mystery read I couldn't put down.  A father disappears and lots is discovered about the truth leading up to his disappearance. I always enjoy books I find from the Reese Witherspoon book club. 

I'm currently reading - 

Live in Grace Walk in Love by Bob Goff is my morning short passage read before starting my day.

Rumi's Little Book of Life Translated by Maryam Mafi and Azima Melita Kolin is my short read before going to sleep.

Thank you Jen at Teach Mentor Texts for co-hosting this event with Kellee and Ricki from Unleashing Readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment