10 Things I've Learned the Past Two Weeks...
1. When intent and purpose change there are surprises.
2. Silence is a way to show support and needs to be noticed.
3. Kind and encouraging words from others are necessary to endure twists and turns.
4. Look for the helpers in your life and embrace them.
5. In person conversations are essential.
6. Name, sit, and feel the range of emotions.
7. Accept and embrace the positive messages about who you are and what you do.
8. Kind and encouraging words are a blessing.
9. Crying alone and with others is okay.
10. Taking a risk involves being brave and makes you vulnerable.
So many truths.ReplyDelete
So many truths!ReplyDelete
Go back to 7 often! ♥️Mary LeeReplyDelete
I love this list. All are so trueReplyDelete