Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Heinemann Shopping

I discovered via Twitter, Heinemann is having a 30% off sale with free delivery and went shopping. Two books I learned about at the recent OCTM conference about early number sense development; Young Mathematicians at Work: Constructing Number Sense, Addition, and Subtraction and Games for Early Number Sense. Then when I taught kindergarten before I became a fan of Gretchen Owocki and discovered she wrote two more books, Comprehension: Strategic Instruction for K-3 Students and Time for Literacy Centers: How to Organize and Differentiate Instruction.

Then a new find was Playing with Poems and I was interested in this title because Gretchen Owocki wrote the forward. I have just added a few things for my reading stack, maybe a snow day will come my way.

You might enjoy shopping too!

No comments:

Post a Comment