Friday, April 16, 2010

Spring {Poetry Friday}


Pink
Green
Yellow
Bright spots in my day.

Pink
Green
Yellow
Just make me want to play.


Copyright Mandy Robek 2010
Mary Lee over at A Year of Reading just keeps on inpiring us with her poem a day for National Poetry Month. While I've had the time at home it's been refreshing to observe all the changes spring brings to the midwest. I am blessed to have some time to recover and slow down so these observances aren't daily blurs.
This weeks Poetry Friday is being held at 7 Impossible Things Before Breakfast






1 comment:

  1. Hi Mandy,

    If I were a teacher, I'd love to teach the little ones. They are so very honest and open.

    I love to learn new things, too.

    Thanks for sharing your poem.

    Laura Evans
    all things poetry

    ReplyDelete