I've tried two other post and get part way through and decide I don't like the flow and I let go. However, I wonder if anyone who is following along had the same wonder I did today. How is Annie the dog who ate 3 boxes for Girl Scout cookies? She did have good taste in cookies, two boxes of Tagalongs and one box of Samoa. She made great choices in our book! I worried about her in her crate all day but knew the cookies were safe. I worried if she was sick and having to sit in it. I was worried she couldn't play with Cooper or do whatever they do all day when there are not Girl Scout cookies in our house. I worried she would be sick tonight. I worried about her like one of my own daughters. The good news is Annie appears to be handling an overdose of Girl Scout cookies pretty well and we are taking steps to help her. She's drinking lots of water and has successful bathroom breaks. We delivered a bunch of cookies to school today and some to the neighbors after school. Mantra - cookies out to keep Annie safe!
You have to write what's on your heart. I had 26 minutes to post today. I had rushed home from a board meeting and the board approving instructional coaches was all I could think about. I tried 2 othe ideas. It didn't feel right. I had to go with my gut!ReplyDelete
I also like it when people follow up and update from previous posts. I like to know what's going on with people. - Glad Annie's o.k!
I'm glad to hear that Mandy is doing well. Your Mandy story led to my Lucky story tonight. If it's not our kids keeping us hopping, it's our pets. :) Julie