Saturday, March 15, 2014

SLICE 2014 - 15 of 31 A Brown Parcel

Ding Dong!  Surprise!  Mom, Dad, I think this is for you.  Nice FedEx guy holding a brown parcel for me and needs my signature.  I let the brown box sit on the dining room table for the rest of the day.  This brown box was going to need my time and my attention, without major interruptions.  This brown parcel brings some hesitation.  This brown parcel brings some joy.  This brown parcel brings some new learning.  This brown parcel brings some excitement.  This brown parcel brings new possibilities.  With this brown parcel, I have taken the full Apple product plunge.  It started with an iphone last June and within 48 hours I ordered an ipad and now nine months later I own a MacBook Air!

If you have tips or suggestions, please share.  I've been a PC girl until today.

Okay, just figured out I will learn how to copy our badge later into this post.  
Just don't want to miss out on posting daily.

6 comments:

  1. FUN!! My daughter's new job just gave her a Macbook Air...it is SO thin!! Your repetition kept me reading and I was wondering and trying to predict what was in the parcel. Then I smiled and sympathized. I felt the same way when I got my iphone S-C back in October. But at age 50, I am determined to keep up with technology. YOU can too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the dark side! he he Congratulations. You'll love it.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire your patience in waiting to open up this special parcel! I navigate between both PCs and Macs but I find Macs the most intuitive to use. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You built up anticipation -- I wanted to know what was in the box! Well done! And good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been "ambidextrous" with computers for years. Mac at work, PC at home. For the most part, I prefer the Mac. In fact, when our home PC dies, I'll probably replace it with a Mac. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh, I know just this exact feeling!
    I use a MacBook Pro and I love, love, love, love it. If you have questions, feel free to email me. I don't know everything, but I've found my way around well enough!

    ReplyDelete