Monday, March 21, 2016

Slice of Life - No Rain - Rainbow?

cold and freezing
wind whipping
blue sky
yellow sun
for a moment
brillance
a patch to the right
resembling a rainbow?
red, orange, yellow
rectangular in form
a rainbow?



Boy, what a cold chilly night for a softball scrimmage but the whole two and half hours was worth the moment of brilliance where I thought a saw the beginning of a rainbow.  I couldn't see the whole range of colors nor the entire arc so I was a little stumped.  Thanks to technology I came home to discover I saw a sun bow.  A sun bow is an arch resembling a rainbow made by the sun shining through vapor or mist.  It didn't last long but long enough for me to learn and see something new.

Thank you to Two Writing Teachers group for hosting our writing community and you can enjoy other slices from today by stopping by the link provided.

2 comments:

  1. How cool is that?! It's so great to learn new things like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I know what I've seen, a sun bow. Brr, I was feeling the chill with your words, but then beauty brought warmth.

    ReplyDelete